In a Statement of Principles approved by relevant members of both associations, farm equipment manufacturers and their dealers have agreed to provide the following tools (much of which is already available):
- Manuals (Operator, Parts, Service)
- Product Guides
- Product Service Demonstrations, Training, Seminars, or Clinics
- On-Board Diagnostics via diagnostics port or wireless interface
- Fleet Management Information
- Electronic Field Diagnostic Service Tools, and training on how to use them
- Other publications with information on service, parts, operation, and safety
End users will be able to purchase or lease these tools through authorized dealers at fair and reasonable terms.
For more information about the Statement of Principles, contact Stephanie See (AEM) or Natalie Higgins (EDA).